The purposes for which the corporation is organized are to:
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation
- Provide training in mediation techniques and in areas of expertise relevant to the profession, to
- Promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for the resolution of disputes, to
- Provide input and assistance to state bodies and agencies regulating the mediation profession and process and
- Engage in any and all activities directly or indirectly related to the foregoing as shall be allowed under the laws of the State of Florida.