& starts with hiring an experienced
and well trained FAPM mediator.
FAPM: Rule Proposal: Appointment of the Mediator
Click Here To View Document And Read More
Mediation serves as a viable alternative to litigation for a myriad of reasons. To this end, FAPM offers an association of trained mediators for the greater FL community.
FAPM’s President, Deborah R. Beylus is presenting the following workshop
Settlement Options for Dividing Emotional Assets in Divorce Mediation
• Identify Emotional Assets
• Using self determination
• Value the asset using quantifiable standards.
FAPM’s Secretary and Board member,
Veronica Jackson is co -presenting the following workshop
Mind the Gap- Ethical and Complete Family Agreements
Steven Prevaux is speaking at the 27th Annual DRC Conference
“Organizational Ombuds: Facilitating Resolution of Workplace Conflicts”
1. Discerning the Costs of Conflict
2. Organizational Ombuds Role for “In-House” Conflict Resolution
3. Understanding YOUR Conflict Communication Style
4. Application of Conflict Dynamics to Mediation
It is with a heavy heart that that I inform you of the passing of Susan Dubow today. Susan was the owner of Mediation Training Group where she conducted mediation training in Florida. Susan was a Past President of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. Susan was on the Florida Dispute Resolution Center’s MEAC Ethics Board. Susan was a past ADR Director in the Broward County courthouse.
Susan Dubow was a visionary in the field of conflict resolution and her legacy remains the over 15,000 certified mediators in Florida that she trained.
Susan was a mentor, a colleague and a dear friend. Susan has been a major force for me and my mediation career and for many others in the mediation and ADR community. Many of FAPM’s Board of Directors and members were trained in mediation by Susan.
In recent years, I had the privilege of working alongside Susan as a trainer in her divorce mediation training course. I describe Susan as knowledgeable and entertaining, giving and kind and as a person who lived her life with the highest standards of ethics.
Susan will be missed dearly by us all.
The funeral will be on Tuesday at 3:15 pm, at Star of David, 7701 Bailey Road, North Lauderdale, Fl 33068.
1) Congratulations to Deborah Beylus on her appointment to President
2) Our LinkedIn Group – to join go to https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2462446/
3) Our Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/FloridaAcademyofProfessionalMediators/
The Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. is a professional association organized to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation and alternative dispute resolution, and to promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for dispute resolution.
Facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation.
Provide training in mediation techniques and in areas of expertise relevant to the profession.
Promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for the resolution of disputes.
Provide input and assistance to state bodies and agencies regulating the mediation profession and process.
Engage in any and all activities directly or indirectly related to the foregoing as shall be allowed under the laws of the State of Florida.
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation.
- Provide training in mediation techniques and in areas of expertise relevant to the profession.
- Promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for the resolution of disputes.
- Provide input and assistance to state bodies and agencies regulating the mediation profession and process.
- Engage in any and all activities directly or indirectly related to the foregoing as shall be allowed under the laws of the State of Florida.
|July 29, 2019||July 30, 2019||July 31, 2019||August 1, 2019||August 2, 2019||August 3, 2019||August 4, 2019|
|August 5, 2019||August 6, 2019||August 7, 2019||August 8, 2019||August 9, 2019||August 10, 2019||August 11, 2019|
|August 12, 2019||August 13, 2019||August 14, 2019||August 15, 2019||August 16, 2019||August 17, 2019||August 18, 2019|
|August 19, 2019||August 20, 2019||August 21, 2019||August 22, 2019||August 23, 2019||August 24, 2019||August 25, 2019|
|August 26, 2019||August 27, 2019||August 28, 2019||August 29, 2019||August 30, 2019||August 31, 2019||September 1, 2019|