& starts with hiring an experienced
and well trained FAPM mediator.
FAPM’s President, Deborah R. Beylus is presenting the following workshop
Settlement Options for Dividing Emotional Assets in Divorce Mediation
• Identify Emotional Assets
• Using self determination
• Value the asset using quantifiable standards.
FAPM’s Secretary and Board member,
Veronica Jackson is co -presenting the following workshop
Mind the Gap- Ethical and Complete Family Agreements
Steven Prevaux is speaking at the 27th Annual DRC Conference
“Organizational Ombuds: Facilitating Resolution of Workplace Conflicts”
1. Discerning the Costs of Conflict
2. Organizational Ombuds Role for “In-House” Conflict Resolution
3. Understanding YOUR Conflict Communication Style
4. Application of Conflict Dynamics to Mediation
It is with a heavy heart that that I inform you of the passing of Susan Dubow today. Susan was the owner of Mediation Training Group where she conducted mediation training in Florida. Susan was a Past President of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. Susan was on the Florida Dispute Resolution Center’s MEAC Ethics Board. Susan was a past ADR Director in the Broward County courthouse.
Susan Dubow was a visionary in the field of conflict resolution and her legacy remains the over 15,000 certified mediators in Florida that she trained.
Susan was a mentor, a colleague and a dear friend. Susan has been a major force for me and my mediation career and for many others in the mediation and ADR community. Many of FAPM’s Board of Directors and members were trained in mediation by Susan.
In recent years, I had the privilege of working alongside Susan as a trainer in her divorce mediation training course. I describe Susan as knowledgeable and entertaining, giving and kind and as a person who lived her life with the highest standards of ethics.
Susan will be missed dearly by us all.
The funeral will be on Tuesday at 3:15 pm, at Star of David, 7701 Bailey Road, North Lauderdale, Fl 33068.
1) Congratulations to Deborah Beylus on her appointment to President
2) Our LinkedIn Group – to join go to https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2462446/
3) Our Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/FloridaAcademyofProfessionalMediators/
The Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. is a professional association organized to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation and alternative dispute resolution, and to promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for dispute resolution.
Facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation.
Provide training in mediation techniques and in areas of expertise relevant to the profession.
Promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for the resolution of disputes.
Provide input and assistance to state bodies and agencies regulating the mediation profession and process.
Engage in any and all activities directly or indirectly related to the foregoing as shall be allowed under the laws of the State of Florida.
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas between professionals in the field of mediation.
- Provide training in mediation techniques and in areas of expertise relevant to the profession.
- Promote the process of mediation as an effective and efficient tool for the resolution of disputes.
- Provide input and assistance to state bodies and agencies regulating the mediation profession and process.
- Engage in any and all activities directly or indirectly related to the foregoing as shall be allowed under the laws of the State of Florida.
|April 1, 2019||April 2, 2019||April 3, 2019||April 4, 2019||April 5, 2019||April 6, 2019||April 7, 2019|
|April 8, 2019||April 9, 2019||April 10, 2019||April 11, 2019||April 12, 2019||April 13, 2019||April 14, 2019|
|April 15, 2019||April 16, 2019||April 17, 2019||April 18, 2019||April 19, 2019||April 20, 2019||April 21, 2019|
|April 22, 2019||April 23, 2019||April 24, 2019||April 25, 2019||April 26, 2019||April 27, 2019||April 28, 2019|
|April 29, 2019||April 30, 2019||May 1, 2019||May 2, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 4, 2019||May 5, 2019|