Dr. John Sample provides ZOOM based mediation services, serving the eldercare community, especially nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Mediation is a form of alternate dispute resolution that assists those in conflict find common ground. Sample & Associates LLC also provides coaching and leadership training and development for administrative staff.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL; Ph.D. in Adult Education (1990)
- St. Thomas University, Miami, FL; M.S. (1975)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL; (1965)
- Certified Senior Human Resource Management Professional (SPHR); (2018).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) certified by Consulting Psychologists Press to purchase and interpret MBTI for clients.
- Principal, Sample & Associates (1988-Present)
- Associate Professor, College of Education, Florida State University (2003-2007)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, College of Education, Florida State University (2001-2003)
- Director, School of Adult and Continuing Education, Barry University (1998-2001)
- Director of Professional Education & Training, Center for Professional
- Development and Public Service. Florida State University (1995-1998)
Areas Of Expertise
- Nursing homes
Areas Of Certification
- County Court