Judith Goldberg is a Divorce and Family Law Mediator, certified by the Supreme Court of the State of Florida. Ms. Goldberg maintains offices exclusively for her Florida divorce mediation practice in convenient locations in Broward and Palm Beach Counties, as well as conducts divorce mediations in Zoom conferencing, so as to provide safe, easy access for her clients.
As a DIVORCE MEDIATION SPECIALIST, Ms. Goldberg serves as a neutral facilitator, assisting both parties in an equal manner, without favoring a particular outcome. In the PRO SE MEDIATION, Ms. Goldberg assists and empowers the mediating couple to achieve a voluntary resolution of disputed issues so that that they can proceed to an Uncontested Dissolution of Marriage without the high costs and acrimony often associated with litigated divorce. Mediation is affordable and completed at your pace.
Mediator Judith Goldberg empowers divorcing couples, in a created collaborative environment, to inquire what each party wants, listening with respect and acknowledgement, to achieve a family plan that works for everyone. She encourages her clients to move forward in their respective lives and protect the children of the marriage from harm and further disruption.
If you are interested in dissolving your marriage, without the emotional turmoil and financial costs inherent in a lengthy disruptive contested divorce, choose a Mediated Divorce. Judith Goldberg should be your first choice for your Mediation, with over 30 years of training, experience and knowledge of divorce law. Ms. Goldberg, as the couple’s mediator does not provide legal representation or legal advice.
- Pace University School of Law, JD, 1986
- State of Connecticut, 1986
- State of New York 1987
- The United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- The United States Supreme Court of America, 1990
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Connecticut Family and Divorce Mediation Training, 1995
- New York State Family and Divorce Training, 1995
- Mediation Training 1995
- Florida Certified Family & Divorce Mediator, Supreme Court of the State of Florida, 2012
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, the CDFA® The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, 2016
Areas Of Expertise
Areas Of Certification