Upon graduating from Barry University School of Law in 2010, Tye Bourdony was hired as the staff mediator for the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s Dispute Resolution Department in the Osceola County Courthouse. Tye served the Ninth Circuit from September 2010 through April 2017, mediating family, small claims, circuit civil business litigation, residential mortgage and Home Owner Association cases within Osceola County.
Tye is now in private practice as a professional mediator and has mediated over 2000 family cases, along with over 1500 county and circuit level cases.
Tye currently mediates private family, insurance, foreclosure, and business cases, while also arbitrating Lemon Law automobile cases.
Tye sits on a number of mediation panels throughout Florida, including the Florida Department of Financial Services, the Florida Department of Agriculture, Florida’s Better Business Bureau, as well as with both the Orange and Hillsborough County Residential Mortgage Foreclosure programs.
- Juris Doctorate, 2010. Barry University School of Law .
- B.A. in Philosophy 1999. Purchase College
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Bar Association of Osceola County
- Certifications Certified Assistant Family & Assistant County Trainer (Dispute Resolution Center)
- Certified County, Family, Circuit & Foreclosure Mediator (Dispute Resolution Center)
- Certified Business & Lemon Law Arbitrator (Better Business Bureau)
Areas Of Expertise
- Family Law
- Personal Injury/Torts
Areas Of Certification
- Circuit Civil