As a valued member of Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, you join your colleagues in being part of the largest professional association for mediators and dispute resolvers in the state of Florida.
And NOW is the time to continue your Academy benefits!
- Receive the Caucus, our newsletter, the voice of The Academy
- Have a forum that enables members to obtain answers to specific questions about mediation, network, and share their experiences with other Mediators
- Attend advanced training seminars at reduced rates and earn CLE, CEU and Continuing Mediation Education credits
- Keep up to date about changes in Florida mediation
- Be listed in our Member Directory on the Academy Website (with biography & photo option)
- Have access to our Resource Library of materials which may help to fulfill CME requirements, including “live” hours
- Receive a Certificate of Membership
- Be eligible to partake in FAPM’s group rate Professional Liability insurance program
Membership Applications and Payment
Please complete the FAPM-Application or Renewal form for consideration to join the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators.
2019 Renewing and New Member Application Form: Member Application Form
Once the form is printed and filled out you have the option of scanning and emailing this form to firstname.lastname@example.org and making an electronic payment or please enclose your application with payment and send it to the address listed below. Please make the check payable to “Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc.” and return to:
Paying by credit card.
|New and Renewing Member – Payment Link||$50.00||$75.00||$100.00|
Boca Raton FL 33481-2552