Dear The FAPM,
You are invited to a Zoom meeting. This webinar will be presented by Jo Colbert Stanley, JD, LLM, MCIArb and she will be discussing the following:
- The caucus concept: Benefits and drawbacks
- The nature of private sessions: Automatic v. case-by-case
- Things to consider before announcing a caucus: Timing, party perceptions, flexibility, technology
- Attorney use of the caucus & the mediator’s role
- Ethical considerations & the caucus
When: May 25, 2022 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
Jo Colbert Stanley, JD, LLM, MCIArb is a Florida Supreme Court-certified circuit civil and county mediator and qualified arbitrator, a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb), and a certified arbitrator on the International Yacht Arbitration Council, and a public arbitrator with the FINRA. She sits on the Executive Board of the Federal Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution section. As an attorney, licensed in Delaware and Florida, Jo has practiced law for 20 years, focusing on the areas of labor and employment, insurance defense, alternative dispute resolution, and human resource diversity and sensitivity training.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
|What do you mostly use caucus sessions for?|
|Additional fact finding||SELECT|